Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free ebook--Loyalty Binds Me


I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone who decided to download, read, and review Loyalty Binds Me, my second book about Richard III in the 21st-century. I am also very pleased to report that the reviews I've received as a result of this experiment have been quite favorable. Even though there's no guarantee that everyone who picks up Loyalty Binds Me will have a similar reaction, I'm quite excited by this great start.

Although no longer free, the ebook is available at the regular price ($2.99) at Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, iTunes, and Smashwords. For those who prefer to hold a real book, the paperback is available at booksellers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository, and Better World Books.

Recommended by Midwest Book Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment